I searched for FREE CARFAX report and found this result for a $1 vin# report.After entering perhaps too much information about myself and the vehicle, I authorized the $1 charge to my brand new credit card.

I then found the $1 charge and an additional $18.95 charge on my card and DID NOT RECEIVE A VIN REPORT. When emailing "Andy Wright" he was quite quick to reply with a string of blatantly obvious template emails stating how I had probably clicked the 1-year recurring monthly subscription even after I had sent him screenshots of how I got there.

He comes across very polite and refunded me a few days later, but after reading online reviews of how he continues to charge the $18.95 in subsequent months and even from different company names, I cancelled and reissued my credit card.Rather pay the $20 to a credible company with good morals and ethics and get the report once instead of having your credit card information abused by greedy liars and having to cancel and reissue credit cards.

Review about: Carhistory Us Org Vehicle History Report.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

KarmenJones
Carhistory Us Org Verified Representative

Hello,

We apologize for your experience using our website and products. If you would like to receive a refund for your purchases, please do not hesitate to contact us.

You can use our live chat feature on our website, call our toll free phone number, or you can email me at manager@carhistory.us.org

We will happily refund our customers for any charges incurred if they are not happy with their reports.

Best Regards,