I requested a report for $1 and I got a few extra charges of .09 cents for optional services (x5). Then, when I received the credit card statement (paperless billing) a few months later, as I don't check my emails frequently, I noticed the .09 charges five times, plus an $18.95 charge from January 2015 to June 2015. I had to call my credit card company to block the payments. I phoned and they didn't sound surprised as other people report the same. The credit card charge was listed as auto car history usa.

When I signed up, I received an invoice but no invoice amount or service/item description. I thought I was charged for $1.45. Total fraud advertized as andy@carhistory.us.org

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $3790. This person is overall dissatisfied with Carhistory Us Org and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about carhistory us org vehicle report at Carhistory Us Org was scam Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Carfax that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Carhistory Us Org.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auto category for more informed decision or compare Carhistory Us Org to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Carhistory Us Org?

Comments