CarHistory US Org - Instead of a $1, they charge $18.95/month without your knowledge
I requested a report for $1 and I got a few extra charges of .09 cents for optional services (x5). Then, when I received the credit card statement (paperless billing) a few months later, as I don't check my emails frequently, I noticed the .09 charges five times, plus an $18.95 charge from January 2015 to June 2015. I had to call my credit card company to block the payments. I phoned and they didn't sound surprised as other people report the same. The credit card charge was listed as auto car history usa.
When I signed up, I received an invoice but no invoice amount or service/item description. I thought I was charged for $1.45. Total fraud advertized as email@example.com
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Carhistory Us Org Vehicle Report
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have a 2006 Chevy HHR LS and the interior door handle broke off yesterday. To replace this I was informed that you have to spend $300+ to buy the..."
- "My Project Car I got from American Muscle Cars aka AMC!! Just 1 of the many problems I've had & having...I had to gut it because the BLACK MOLD &..."
- "2014 Versa Note SV bought New, found rust on the 3rd day of purchage in 12+ areas underneath including sub-frame and various components. Complained and requested replacement with a rust..."
- "Hidious! I placed an order for my item to arrive before Christmas. Paid for priorty shipping. Was unaware this company is based in China. My order just arrived one week..."
- "I placed an order for a LIMITED edition T-shirt in Oct 2016 and received nothing so far (3 months passed). I tried the "Order Tracking" via the "Email us" on..."
- "This clinic removes all of the many negative comments almost immediately from its Instagram page..... but sometimes you catch one before it disappears! Nadia's comment has already vanished! Check for..."
- "I ordered 2 tires online from Mavis, and scheduled work to be done at there Fishkill NY location (12524). I told the service person Jose that I wanted 2..."
- "Williams Lumber sent me a sale brochure. I went in one day after the sale started. They said the sale hadn't started yet. I showed them the date on..."
- "Told it would be a 5-6 week process from measure to install. Took 7 weeks till first attempt at an install. The call on Friday saying everything is in and..."