CarHistory US Org - Instead of a $1, they charge $18.95/month without your knowledge
I requested a report for $1 and I got a few extra charges of .09 cents for optional services (x5). Then, when I received the credit card statement (paperless billing) a few months later, as I don't check my emails frequently, I noticed the .09 charges five times, plus an $18.95 charge from January 2015 to June 2015. I had to call my credit card company to block the payments. I phoned and they didn't sound surprised as other people report the same. The credit card charge was listed as auto car history usa.
When I signed up, I received an invoice but no invoice amount or service/item description. I thought I was charged for $1.45. Total fraud advertized as email@example.com
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Carhistory Us Org Vehicle Report
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "In July 2014 we purchased a 2015 Ford Sunseeker from Leisure days in Sudbury. On July 13, 2015 we noticed the motorhome was getting loud, and we crawled underneath..."
- "I am 50 years old and this Toyota Corolla is my first brand new car. I was blessed to be able to pay cash for the car. For some this..."
- "I bought a YS200 UTV used for $1900. it ha the front bumper and roof. It runs very good! I have taken it to several tractor shows so I can..."
- "I've had Pella widows installed at $400 a window. The inside of the windows are coming apart...."
- "Told it would be a 5-6 week process from measure to install. Took 7 weeks till first attempt at an install. The call on Friday saying everything is in and..."
- "Williams Lumber sent me a sale brochure. I went in one day after the sale started. They said the sale hadn't started yet. I showed them the date on..."
- "I ordered 2 side kick glass top bunching tables from Ethan Allen based on a white wood sample board that the decorator showed me in the showroom. The store did..."
- "I love Twinkies I have from the beginning, But I just bought a box of them and they are half the size as they were. They were almost flat I..."
- "I purchased an UP3 and about 3 months later, the band is already breaking. I emailed Jawbone support about the issue and wanted to understand why it would break so..."