I requested a report for $1 and I got a few extra charges of .09 cents for optional services (x5). Then, when I received the credit card statement (paperless billing) a few months later, as I don't check my emails frequently, I noticed the .09 charges five times, plus an $18.95 charge from January 2015 to June 2015. I had to call my credit card company to block the payments. I phoned and they didn't sound surprised as other people report the same. The credit card charge was listed as auto car history usa.
When I signed up, I received an invoice but no invoice amount or service/item description. I thought I was charged for $1.45. Total fraud advertized as firstname.lastname@example.org
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Carhistory Us Org Vehicle Report
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Paint problems, 2 years in the sun and paint faded on top of nose of camper. I had campers with dark noses for 8 plus years and never had paint..."
- "Mini Coopers are great looking vehicles, and a blast to drive. They have a fun, young appeal and exciting drivability. Mini has revolutionized the compact car class and..."
- "Big thumbs down to the BC Road safe Inc ( Traffic Control Company) employee who decided to park in a handicap zone in company vehicle. She absolutely ignored..."
- "I've had Pella widows installed at $400 a window. The inside of the windows are coming apart...."
- "I ordered 2 tires online from Mavis, and scheduled work to be done at there Fishkill NY location (12524). I told the service person Jose that I wanted 2..."
- "Williams Lumber sent me a sale brochure. I went in one day after the sale started. They said the sale hadn't started yet. I showed them the date on..."
- "Name is Nagesh.I placed an order at for SUBWAY lower parel phoenix mill store at 2.25 PM and got messge that it will get delivered by 3.10pm . no one..."
- "I bought a primo bottom loader water cooler it also Wiil give u hot water for tea etc. I had it for 6. Months and both functions failed. ..."
- " Today 10/25/2016 we went into the Chili's in Arroyo Grande California and waited for 15 to 20 minutes to be seated we were never acknowledged or never approached. ..."