The same thing happened to me. I thought I was going to be charged $1 for the report that I requested checking on someone that hit me whether they had insurance or not.

I was charged by VinRecordscheckcom 855-549-1882CA. I was only supposed to be charged $1 but was charged the $1 and an additional $18.95. I will start the process of trying to get my money back and stop additional charges from showing up on my statement. I never had any information regarding my request that I would be charged an additional $18.95.

If I had known that, I would never have requested the report because this report was useless to me. I will call the 1-855 number tomorrow to see if I can resolve this issue over the phone.

The problem is that I am now afraid to give them my number so I may call my credit card issuer tomorrow to have them stop any additional charges. I feel that I have been taken and I won't stand for it.

Comments

Thought this to good to be true. Can't understand why people have to try to take advantage of other people on the internet. Beleive me if I could I would cause you a digital metldown and leave you nothing but a smoltering pile of junk.

They are still in operation. They still promise a report for a $1.

What is too good to be true is usually too good to be true.

THis is why I looked for reviews online. Thank you